MCS Group is working with leading manufacturer and supplier to the commercial building industry on the recruitment of an Account Manager to play a key role in maximising business opportunities in Northern Ireland.
You will be joining a well established business, one that has made a number of key acquisitions to extend its offering in specialist interior solutions, with a well established customer based across Northern Ireland. You will be representing a premium quality brand with a strong reputation for quality solutions, a business that is trusted by key stakeholders in the construction industry.
Some of the key areas of responsibility will require you to...
- Develop, gain buy-in to, and implement an area specific business development plan in order to proactively identify and target agreed growth and development opportunities.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers at all levels
- Develop and implement plans and actions for identifying or reactivating customers and setting up new accounts
- Identify, monitor, report and record all sales opportunities so that they may be converted into sales, to maintain and improve market share.
- Identify market and competitor information and feed it back to the business in order to ensure market requirements and competitor developments are incorporated into marketing and NPD plans.
We are looking for an experienced construction sales professional with experience in a specification role where you have influenced key influencers and decision makers such as architects, contractors and end-users.
You will be rewarded with a generous base salary, car/allowance, bonus and benefits. You will have a base in Northern Ireland but will be largely field and home based.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, SpecialistConsultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Experience: 0 yrs