Honeycomb is currently recruiting for a Senior IFA Sales Administrator for a leading Financial Planning organisation based in Belfast City Centre. This is a full time and permanent position.
The company is an established Financial Planning organisation, who is currently going through a period of growth and also developing out their high-performing team to support their expanding client-base. Their office is based in Belfast City Centre.
You will be working alongside various Financial Advisers who are responsible for providing full and comprehensive financial advice to high-networth individuals. Typical duties in this role would include:
- Communicating effectively with clients along the sales process and managing their expectations effectively via e-mail, phone and face to face
- Ensuring client files are kept up-to-date with FCA and internal compliance requirements
- Preparing and processing application forms for clients, pre and post initial/annual review meeting
- Providing technical support to Junior Sales Support Administrators, Paraplanners and Financial Advisers as and when required
- Dealing with Pension and Investment providers on the phone, and through online platforms to provide a great service for clients
- Other administrative duties to fulfil role successfully
- 3+ years experience working in an IFA
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 5 GCSEs grade C or above
- Level 4 qualified or working towards this
Salary for this role is between £25,000 to £27,000 with a great benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs