Honeycomb is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Services Administrator for a leading Financial Planning organisation based in Belfast City Centre. This is a full time and permanent position.
The company is an established Financial Planning organisation, who is currently going through a period of growth and also developing out their high-performing team to support their expanding client-base. Their office is based in Belfast City Centre.
You will be working alongside various Financial Advisers who are responsible for providing full and comprehensive financial advice to high-networth individuals. Typical duties in this role would include:
- Communicating effectively with clients along the sales process and managing their expectations effectively via e-mail, phone and face to face
- Ensuring client files are kept up-to-date with FCA and internal compliance requirements
- Preparing and processing application forms for clients, pre and post initial/annual review meeting
- Providing technical support to Junior Sales Support Administrators, Paraplanners and Financial Advisers as and when required
- Dealing with Pension and Investment providers on the phone, and through online platforms to provide a great service for clients
- Other administrative duties to fulfil role successfully
- 3+ years experience working in an IFA
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 5 GCSEs grade C or above
- Progress towards Financial Planning examinations
Salary for this role is dependent on experience with a great benefits package.
**Please note, applicants who do not demonstrate relevant experience will not be considered for this role. Due to a high response of applications in the current climate, we are unable to provide individual feedback, however will endeavour to get back to you.**
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb.
Experience: 0 yrs