Honeycomb is exclusively partnering with a unique start-up business, who are thriving and expanding their operations. We are on the hunt for a Recruitment Consultant to join a highly successful business and be part of a high performing and dynamic employer. This is a full-time and permanent position.
Our client is leading the way with an online platform to enable Locum medical professionals to apply for available shifts. The platform gives access to locum work, covering holidays and sickness in some 8000 pharmacies across the UK and Ireland, working with some of the biggest names.
We're looking for a highly motivated and target driven Recruitment Consultant to join our Perm Division.
The successful candidate for this role will already have a proven track record in standards driven Permanent Recruitment, and have the drive and ambition to grow business
- Full ownership of 360 recruitment process
- Set vacancies live and post adverts on relevant platforms
- Use platforms to proactively headhunt candidates: social media, LinkedIn etc.
- Conduct pre screen telephone interviews with candidates
- Coordinate interview schedules and feedback with Clients
- Responsible for the efficient collection and collation of the required compliance documentation for all candidates recruited by the company
- Responsible for the efficient and effective candidate journey, maintaining the Brand
- Keeping the CRM up to date
- Meet agreed weekly/monthly KPI's, as outlined by your line manager
- Research competitors and develop good understanding of your clients/ the market
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of Immigration laws
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of discrimination laws
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the Disclosure and Barring Service
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience
- Previous experience of Proven customer service background
- Confident and professional communicator with staff at all levels
- Understanding of employment law and how it relates to recruitment
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Motivation, focus, consistency, accuracy to detail and strong time management skills;
- A Professional, polite and courteous telephone manner with excellent communication and listening skills;
- Use of Bullhorn and Linked in Recruiter
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission
- Revenue based annual Company bonus
- Belfast city location and WFH hybrid working
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity to grow
- A family culture that supports you and celebrates success with you through team events, kudos recognition scheme
- 40 hour week: Mon - Fri
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs