Honeycomb is thrilled to partner with a well-established insurance broker with the recruitment of a Personal Lines Advisor. This dynamic and growing employer have exciting development plans in the years ahead, making this the optimum time to join the business.
This is a full time, permanent position based in Belfast with the opportunity of Hybrid WFH/Office rota.
This dynamic and innovative insurance broker is growing. You will be required to service both inbound and outbound telephone calls from new and existing customers. You will be expected to match customers to insurance policies that best meets their insurance needs while driving revenue to the business through up selling and capturing cross sales.
You will also do other tasks relating to the administration of insurance policies while adhering to FCA regulations.
- Providing motor, household, van and other insurance quotations to customers via telephone and online;
- Ensure a high level of accuracy at all times as you will be responsible for making mid-term adjustments to policies, such as change of address, vehicle or personal details;
- Maintain and retain existing business;
- Maximising sales, selling optional extras and setting up finance agreements;
- Building relationships with new customers, identifying cross-sell opportunities and generating other business opportunities;
- Adhering to company processes and procedures, ensuring all activities are FCA compliant and meet the principles of TCF;
- Demonstrating excellent customer service skills and dealing with customer complaints;
- Admin tasks including sending out policy documents, verifying no claims bonuses and processing renewal invitations;
- Liaising with our insurers and other partners to resolve queries and win sales;
- Working towards personal, team and business performance and quality targets;
- Acting under own initiative to solve problems and develop the business;
- Other tasks as required by the company.
- 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above (including Maths & English);
- Cert CII qualified preferred but not essential.
- You will need to have at least 18 months prior experience working in an insurance environment in a sales role;
- Excellent client facing/communication skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to use initiative;
- Ability to take direction;
- Open GI experience preferred but not essential
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Articulate, ambitious, enthusiastic, responsible and thorough;
- Able to work quickly and accurately;
- Self-motivated and able to use your initiative where possible.
- competitive salary
- monthly bonus
- pension scheme
- 32 days holiday a year (includes public holidays),
- sponsored personal & professional development opportunities
- Employee benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rachael Stewart, Professional Services Team at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs