Commercial Director – New & Exclusive
HNH Human Capital is proud to be working with Examen, an exciting and innovative company at the cutting edge of science. The company was founded in 2010 and is based upon over 25 years’ of clinical research. Examen are the leading specialists in sperm DNA fragmentation and diagnostics relating to male infertility. In recent years the company has attracted significant investment and has doubled its turnover in the last 18 months as such they require a seasoned Commercial/Sales Director to join their team.
According to research and forecasts ‘The global male infertility market is expected to reach USD 4.7 billion by 2025. Globally, increasing infertility in males and advancements in diagnostic tests have been major factors driving the market growth. In addition, growing consciousness regarding factors causing male infertility and Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) has led to increased adoption of treatment’.
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Director to add value to our client’s growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts. You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to the management team.
The goal is to promote and expand the company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- Proven experience as commercial director or other relevant role
- Demonstrable experience being instrumental of scaling a business
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in business, finance or relevant field. MBA is desirable
- Experience with start-ups or young businesses would be advantageous
This is a rare opportunity to join an exciting industry that shows only positive signs of growth. Working with an experienced yet small and friendly team this is an opportunity to be part of a very exciting journey.
Salary will be commensurate with experience with OTE circa £80k
Please contact Sarah Orange on 02890278155 or email email@example.com