- £18-22.5K plus monthly incentived bonus'
- Industry leading training throughout your career
- Fast track promotions
We are currently looking for ambitious and customer focused individuals to join us as a Recruitment Resourcer, providing support to our Accountancy & Finance division for NI. Hays are true experts in this space, so it is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced and accomplished team with an established client base. No prior recruitment experience or qualifications are required for this position, instead we are looking for individuals who display our core values: passionate about people, ambitious, insightful, expert and innovative. You will receive industry leading training and support throughout your career and have plentiful opportunities for fast track promotions.
What should I expect day to day?
- Candidate generation activity in the accountacy & finance market
- Preregistration and screening of applicants
- Proactive marketing of candidates
- Update candidate database complying with all internal, regulatory and statutory standards and controls
- Arrange office interviews for yourself and consultants and request all documentation required for clearance procedures
- Database cleansing as required
- Handling queries and telephone call
Recruitment can be tough, but we will give you all of the tools and support needed to meet your targets and be a successful recruitment resourcer, and potentially work your way towards the next step in our business - managing your own 360 specialist desk as a recruitment consultant
What you'll need to succeed
- Office or sales experience in a KPI driven environment would be ideal but not essential
- Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- Resilience, determination, drive and ambition
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build rapport quickly
- Self-motivated and a strong initiative (even more important while we are working remotely!)
What you will get in return
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a 'salesforce' CRM
- The most comprehensive training programme in the industry - allowing for progressing from Associate to Director level in just 8 years
- Flexible working options
- Buy and sell holiday
- monthly incentivised bonus paid x 13 times per year
- Incentives and rewards - dinners and trips abroad
- The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Access to a free well-being package
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable Giving
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #HaysHelps
- Parents@hays support network
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.'
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.
Experience: 0 yrs