Field Sales Canvasser
£17.000 + OTE
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Field Sales Canvasser for our award winning client situated in Belfast. This is a Permanent full time position with many benefits including excellent OTE and a company car.
To add value to the business by supporting the growth objectives of the domestic sales team through the generation of new sales leads primarily via canvassing activities.
- Conduct field canvassing activities in line with departmental requirements
- Engage professionally with members of the public and talk knowledgeably about the benefits of natural gas
- To persuade unconnected householders to consider the benefits of our clients services
- To carry out all duties compliantly and in line with training offered to include full use of sales scripts and relevant statements
- Canvassers must have an ability to answer questions posed to them and understand how to overcome initial householder apathy
- There will be occasional need to attend specific industry events to represent the company and promote the benefits of our clients services
- Canvassers will be required to keep their appearance neat and professional at all times
Hours of Work:
Flexibility Monday & Friday between 8.30am - 7.00pm 37 hours per week
***You will be provided with a company car and opportunity to earn up to £26,000 per annum.***
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in a consumer facing role
- Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasive skills
- Positive attitude
- A full valid UK driving licence
- Proficient IT skills to include the use of Microsoft programmes such as word, excel & outlook
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria required for the Field Sales Canvasser please attach your CV below for the attention of Katie Doyle
** If you do not meet the essential criteria your application will not be considered**
Experience: 0 yrs