Brand Sales Executives – Electric Ireland – Earn OTE £25K (Uncapped)
Join an Award Winning Agency!
- Irish Sales Champion Awards 2017 - Best Outsource Partner
- Irish Sales Champion Awards 2017 – Best Sales Team
- Field Marketing Awards 2017 – Best Sales Campaign Award
FMI are Ireland's leading Field Marketing company, we celebrated 22 years in business this year and have offices nationwide in Dublin, Belfast and Cork. We employ 800+ people across Ireland.
What we are looking for:
- Full-time, residential field sales executives to represent Electric Ireland.
- Ambitious & outgoing individual who wants to work in one of Ireland’s most exciting workplaces.
- Candidates who want to join our extremely high achieving teams in Belfast and Co Antrim.
- Candidates who want to have fun at work and be part of a winning team.
- Previous sales experience is extremely desirable but not essential.
- A person with smile, confidence and strong communication skills.
- Own transport is preferable but not essential.
What We Offer:
- Full sales training provided both on the field and on an on-going basis with our in-house trainers.
- Basic salary £18,600 plus commission, bonuses, tablet and fuel allowance.
- Structured career development plan to help you grow and progress rapidly within our business.
- A dynamic and progressive environment to work in with great people.
- We provide our staff with the knowledge, tools and support they need to grow and develop themselves and their career.
Who We Are:
- FMI are Ireland's leading and fastest growing Field Management company.
- We have been in business over 22 years and have offices in Dublin, Cork and Belfast.
- FMI represent some of Ireland’s and the worlds’ best-known brands e.g. Electric Ireland, Nespresso, Dunnes Stores, Virgin Media, Canon, Nespresso, Supervalu and Cadbury’s.
- We are fast-paced, dynamic and we employ Ireland’s brightest and most ambitious salespeople.
Check out our website to learn more www.fmi.ie and on Twitter, Instagram,Facebook and LinkedIn.
To apply, send us your up-to-date CV and cover letter to Nicole Hamilton
FMI are an equal opportunities employer.