Business Development Manager
Cpl Jobs are proud to represent our client based in Belfast who is currently recruiting for a range of Business Development roles serving both local and global clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for the identification of business development opportunities across Europe and further afield.
Key activities of the role:
- B2B Sales
- conducting market research
- analysing and identifying key companies and contacts
- creating and launching bespoke email campaigns
- utilizing outbound sales skills
- taking pre-qualification conference calls with our clients’ prospects.
- Project management - the successful candidate will need to project manage multiple activities and projects and ensure that client deadlines are met.
- Client relationship management– a very important part of the role is managing the client relationship and delivering a high quality service.
- 6 months previous sales experience
- Has researched and targeted a self-created list of customers using phone and/or e-mail
- Experience of carrying out company research
- Ability to communicate with clients and prospects both written and verbally to high standards.
- Experience of reporting to senior management and clients
- Has demonstrated knowledge of using online research tools including the use of Twitter, RSS Feeds, Google Alerts, LinkedIn in a sales capacity
- Any account management or experience building relationships with clients.
- A relevant Business related degree
- £17,000 starting salary with scheduled increments based on performance.
- Annual commission
- Medical Insurance, Pension Contribution on completion of 1 years’ service.
Experience: No Minimum Requirement