Are you an experienced sales professional with a background in telecoms / networks?
Do you have excellent business development & account management skills?
Would you like to work for a leading company with competitive remuneration?
We have a very exciting role with a leading company which will cover all of Northern Ireland. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
A dynamic sales post, focused upon the building of new customer business by using personal experience and understanding of the fixed line and telephony market.
The successful candidate will sell across the portfolio of telecoms and network services and products and achieves the maximum scope for cross selling and upselling.
- To actively seek out new business, self-generate and close opportunities
- Proactive prospecting, building, winning and account management of new customer base built by sales person.
- Primary selling of fixed network services.
- Take responsibility for identifying new market opportunities.
- To be responsible for the continual targeting of new accounts all to be delivered against agreed targets in an agreed time frame.
- To be responsible for the on-going management of your customer base.
- To liaise with key internal departments.
- Adhering to and developing our Business Management System.
- Ensuring maintenance and upkeep of the Customer Relationship Management to improve sales effectiveness
- Providing all necessary information to ensure that customers orders are processed in an efficient manner
- To attend all sales meeting and training courses as and when requested by Management.
- To keep fully up to date with product knowledge and the comparable services provided by our competitors
- To be fully compliant with Industry Standards which include: ISO 9001 and ISO 27001
- Develop and adapt the role to meet the expectations of future business developments, opportunities and expansion
- Educated to GCSE level including Grade C passes in English and Math.
- A minimum of three year's sales experience selling ICT/Telecoms/Data/Software.
- A minimum of two years Field Sales, (face-to-face), selling ICT/Telecoms/Data/Software.
- Have experience selling into and managing a variety of accounts across small medium and large organisations.
- Established working knowledge selling network data services and products.
- Experience of field sales in selling network data services and products.
- Experience of selling in the Public Sector.
- Working knowledge of British Safety Standards ISO 9001 & ISO 27001
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs