Recruitment Team Leader - Legal
Here at the Abacus Careers (part of the Abacus Talent Group) the goal is simple, to help promote the brands of employers that wish to recruit staff; and match these job opportunities with career-driven candidates.
At Abacus, we believe that every member of the team must take individual responsibility to positively contribute to the achievement of company goals. As an organisation and individuals, we will only achieve our goals if we:
- Display professionalism, integrity and honesty to each other, our customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Start each day with a positive demeanour and a 'can do' attitude.
- Ensure you work with and get the best out of your team each day.
- Celebrate small and big wins and inspire each other.
- Work smart and apply high levels of operational performance.
- Continue to learn formally and informally and share our knowledge with colleagues.
This position will lead a team that creates and delivers high-level results to a broad range of existing clients.
As a Team Leader, you will take responsibility for the team delivering excellent customer experience to clients and candidates to maintain long-term relationships.
Being a Recruitment Team Leader at Abacus means you will play a key role in helping the team to achieve set goals through coaching, mentoring, and performance improvement methods. You will need to be alert to changing situations in your industry, show flexibility in approach, adaptability in difficult circumstances and continuously strive to achieve personal and team results.
Ideally you will have the following:
- 5 GCSE/O' Level or equivalent level secondary education certificates awarded between A - C grades. Subjects to include English and Mathematics.
- 3rd Level qualification (NVQ, HND, HNC, Degree) with a significant element of business-related subjects included; And/or a Post-Graduate/Masters level qualification in a recognised discipline.
- Minimum 4 years Legal recruitment experience in a 360 role.
- Team leader experience with demonstratable results in coaching and mentoring, managing performance and delivering feedback to a team.
- Proven track record of achieving targets whilst demonstrating high levels of operational performance in line with our core values.
What we offer:
- Competitive basic salary with commission earning potential - up to 20% commission earnings.
- Access to an extensive portfolio of clients
- Career progression and Professional Development opportunities
- Westfield health cover - £1k cashback on private health appointments, dental and optical cover
- Travel to work and cycle to work schemes
- Long service awards - at 2 yrs and 5 yrs
- Duvet days
- Flexi-hours and work from home opportunities
- Enhance Maternity and Paternity benefits
- Purchase additional holiday scheme
- Increase holidays with length of service
Team building events - networking events, black tie events and end of period team building
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs