Due to ongoing client demand, one of our most established teams aims to hire an individual wishing to develop a career in the legal recruitment market
Abacus offers Northern Ireland's most established legal recruitment team and offers an opportunity to collaborate with all of NI's largest locally owned firms, in-house clients and recent FDI entrants. You can expect daily dealings with a broad range of legal professionals, predominantly assisting qualified solicitors seeking advice, market intel and overview, career opportunities and support to those embarking on their legal careers.
In addition to access to an extremely established client base, we will also help you to build and promote 'your' brand to employers and candidates alike. This is a very rewarding role that will suit someone with drive and enthusiasm.
What you offer:
Ideally you will have at least 1 yr. experience of working within the recruitment industry but if not, don't be deterred. Abacus would also be keen to speak to any legal professionals that are considering a career change and would have an interest in exploring the recruitment sector.
Often considered 'thought leaders' in our field, you should also offer a positive and 'can-do' attitude. You can expect to participate in meet-ups, seminars and networking events, attended by many of NI's leading employers as you build your brand within the local market. In addition, whilst we encourage autonomy and ownership for managing performance, you will receive regular and on-going support from some of the most experienced legal recruiters in Northern Ireland.
What we offer:
- Competitive basic salary with commission earning potential - up to 20% commission earnings.
- Access to an extensive portfolio of clients
- Career progression and Professional Development opportunities
- Westfield health cover - £1k cashback on private health appointments, dental and optical cover
- Travel to work and cycle to work schemes
- Long service awards - at 2 years and 5 years
- Duvet days
- Flexi-hours and work from home opportunities
- Enhance Maternity and Paternity benefits
- Purchase additional holiday scheme
- Increase holidays with length of service
- Team building events - networking events, black tie events and end of period team building
- And many more benefits available here - https://abacustalentgroup.com/join-us/
Naturally, we understand that confidentiality is key, all initial discussion will be treated as the same. To explore this further, submit your CV for review or contact Stuart John for an initial, private conversation on 07803146424
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs