Lead Generation Analyst
Abacus temporary staffing are delighted to be assisting our client, an award-winning employer with over 1600 employees throughout Northern Ireland as they seek to appoint a highly experienced sales professional to join their newly developed lead generation team.
The successful applicant will have the privilege of joining a newly created and bespoke role to this organisation who have an incredibly strong brand across Northern Ireland, republic of Ireland and mainland UK. As this role is newly formed the successful applicants will have full autonomy and responsibility for lead generation within SME and large conglomerates.
This role is perfectly suited to someone who is ambitious, motivated, driven, resilient, competitive and who has a sheer determination to succeeded. The vision and growth potential within this role is endless, as it is a newly created position with the view of becoming a large department with multiple management layers all of which are open to the successful applicant.
As the Lead Generation Analyst, you will be responsible for undertaking the following duties;
- Generate and identify potential business leads within B2B remit
- Qualify these leads through speaking with the appropriate decision makers
- Asking key and specific questions that will help define the business opportunity
- Outbound calls to previous and lapsed customers
- Attending networking events to secure new business leads
- Maintain company database and CRM system
- Minimum of 18 months Outbound sales experience
- Ability to communicate/negotiate with sophisticated customers
- Strong attention to detail
- A 'can do' attitude
- Resilience & inner strength to see tasks through
- Strong team working skills
- Great work ethic
- The ability to learn
****Only applicants who meet the essential criteria will be considered****
- Opportunity to work for an Award-Winning employer
- City Centre location, next to transport hub
- Free breakfast once a month
- Fresh fruit every week
- Professional office environment
- Real opportunities for progression
- Supportive working environment
Laura Kearney Laura@abacus.careers 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Group on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs