Are you an experienced sales professional with a background in selling SaaS / software / IT products?
Do you have a proven ability to develop new business and maintain a healthy pipeline?
Would you like to join a very well established business going from strength to strength?
We have a very exciting role with an award winning business as they look to expand their sales team. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
The company has offices throughout the globe and are looking to expand their offering across more countries. Working within a small sales team in NI, your role is to grow and develop a client base throughout the UK & Ireland. You will get support from an experienced team however the role will require autonomy and drive to build your accounts.
- Proactively identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
- Following up on inbound and generating outbound leads and opportunities by phone, email, and face to face meetings;
- Responsible for attending exhibitions and networking at industry specific events for the company;
- Responsible for supporting tender responses, including leading cross departmental input meetings, prior to manager sign-off.
- Developing strong working relationships with clients which will include regular phone calls and face to face meetings;
- Identifying and negotiating new business opportunities or potential areas for growth to maximise the value of the business;
- Supporting other internal teams to develop offering to clients
- Lead generation to increase business opportunities
- Minimum 3 years experience in a sales / business development role within a tech / software environment
- Ideally third level qualification in business related subject
- Proven ability to develop new business and track record of hitting KPI's / financial targets
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent IT skills & ability to use CRM system
- Strong communication & influencing skills
- Excellent technical knowledge
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs