MCS Group is delighted to be working with a leading "Big 4" Global consultancy firm, to recruit for a number of positions in their new Procurement project team.
Come from a strong Procurement background?
Want to work on projects across different sectors, with clients to purchase everything from IT to Energy and from Services to Vehicles?
- Work in partnership with Clients to deliver sustainable business change.
- Develop new ways of working which often involve transformation of supply chains supporting the business and new approaches to procurement along with changes to business processes.
- Procure new goods and services on behalf of our Clients
- Work with Clients existing procurement teams to help deal with high volumes of activity
- Research into potential providers, capabilities, current technologies available etc. which can be used to inform the approach to take for a procurement.
- Support extraction of data from Client systems, cleansing data, generating insights and resolving any queries arising.
- Researching and assimilating performance and cost data and using this to understand the likely costs of services and goods being procured.
- Working with the Client to understand forecasted procurement activity and how this is to be resourced.
- Have experience working in a procurement or buying function in the private or public sector.
- Use of Source to Pay systems (e.g. SAP Ariba, Jaggaer/BravoSolutions, Coupa)
- Knowledge and experience of working with framework agreements
- Experience of any particular procurement categories (e.g. IT, Estates, FMCG, Professional Services, Civils / Infrastructure, Industrial Products, Energy & Water, Logistics, Transport / Fleet Management etc).
- Public Sector procurement regulations (PCR / UCR)
- Contract management
Due to the nature of our work it would be desirable to have or be working towards full CIPS membership and/or Security Clearance (SC)
While much of the work you do will be from home or our Belfast office, you must be able and willing to undertake travel when required. Initially this is likely to be within the UK but, potentially, elsewhere depending on specific client requirements.
Full details including industry leading salary and unrivalled benefits package will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs