Honeycomb is pleased to be recruiting for a Front of House Administrator for a brand new business based in Belfast. Our client is seeking a Front of House administrator with customer service experience to join their team on a Full Time basis. An immediate start is available for this assignment.
A state of the art accommodation service that has just opened its doors in recent weeks. The client foresees a rise in new guests coming to stay, and requires additional support to meet and greet new residents.
The role of Front of House Administrator acts as the first point of contact for anyone who comes into the building. They are ambassadors of the brand and assist with check in and customer queries.
- Issuing key cards and guest information
- Ensuring guests are shown to their appropriate rooms
- Providing a brief show around of the building to highlight facilities
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience within a customer service/hospitality role
- Polished and presentable appearance
- A positive, can-do attitude
The pay on offer for this role is £8.91-10.00 per hour with a range of other benefits which can be discussed at registration stage.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs