HGV Class 2 Driver
About The Role
We are currently looking for an experienced reliable HGV Class 2 Driver. Someone with great communications skills who can liaise with the transport office and the customer as well as giving them exceptional service. You will be responsible for the transportation of goods, much of which is fresh produce.
- Accurate and timely multi drop delivering of refrigerated fresh produce throughout Northern Ireland and into the South following established routes.
- Delivering excellent Customer Service to customers
- Loading and unloading of goods
- Following safe yard procedures
- Following the schedule for the day
- Making sure goods are delivered safely and efficiently
- Following company logging systems
- Performing any other related duties and specific projects as assigned by senior management and to contribute to the overall aims.
Days of work between Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturdays, times of work between 6:00am to 14:30pm /5:00am to 13:30pm
In return, you will receive
- Competitive salary
- Monthly bonus
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- 30 days Annual leave
Experience: Essential: Desirable