- Assemble customers’ orders following written or oral instruction
- Load vehicles and assist drivers prior to departure
- Up to date knowledge of all products
- Ability to document and record appropriate information when required – in coming goods, shortages, quality.
- Consistent awareness of quality of produce.
- Ability to work to schedule and deadline.
- Keeping store and outside areas clean and tidy in accordance with company.
- Assist with the daily stock take in the stores.
- Pack produce correctly to requirements and load vehicle in correct manner.
Experience: Additional Skills/ Duties: Essential Desirable
Additional Skills/ Duties: