Opportunity for a Technical Account Manager to join a fast-paced ever evolving team. This role would see the Technical Account Manager using cutting edge technologies, while gaining a wealth of knowledge, working alongside a vast array of clients from Tier 1 Investment banks to hedge funds. My client prides themselves on their clients success
A smart trading process provider that delivers business excellence to prestigious clients worldwide. With this business you would be entering a world of high-frequency trading, ultra-low latency and ultra-high availability. Join a global team of highly skilled, tight knit and diverse professionals who all have a passion for success. The Technical Account Manager will have an input in company decision making and will be an important cog in the companies’ strategy going forward.
What do I need to apply for this Technical Account Manager Role?
- BSc in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Exceptional Graduates with relevant placement year considered
- Experience of Linux Distribution software (Ubuntu etc)
- Experience with ticket management (JIRA)
- C/C++ or Java programming
Why should I apply for this Technical Account Manager Role?
- Excellent salary (£35K+)
- Small company – everyone is involved and active in decision making
- Exposure to everything from tier 1 investment banks to hedge funds
- 8-12% Bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Share options
- Client facing
For a confidential chat about this exciting Technical Account Manager role (or any other) please give Paddy Burns a call on 028 9521 1121 – or simply apply via the link below. Why not avail of our £250 referral scheme and share this role within your own network of friends and family?
Experience: 0 yrs