Solution Architect (Belfast, Big 4)
One of Belfast’s most respected and well renowned consultancy centres is seeking a Solution Architect to bolster their Solution and Enterprise team. The Solution Architect will provide the vital link between business and technology, advising and delivering on large-scale, technology-enabled business transformation programmes.
The successful Solution Architect will provide expert architecture related advice and delivery of client engagements, identifying solution, presenting strategies, pans and designs.
What do I need to get this Solution Architect Role?
As a Solution Architect, you will ideally possess experience in SOME of the following areas:
- An understanding of emerging and innovative technologies, for example Cloud, and how to shape IT strategy and delivery in order to leverage those technologies.
- Experience in assessing an organisation’s IT landscape, developing technology investment cases and roadmaps that align with business goals
- Experience of options analysis and supporting technical decision-making across complex technology landscape.
- Familiarity with industry-recognised methodologies (e.g. CMMI, Lean, TOGAF)
- Delivery of business analysis activities in one of the main delivery methodologies e.g. Waterfall, RUP, Agile.
- Use of industry standard modelling approaches and methods e.g. the Unified Modelling Language (UML)
- PRINCE 2 practitioner certification
- Qualifications in BCS / ISEB Business Analysis and/or System Development
- Flexibility in relation to GB travel
Why should I apply for this Solution Architect Role?
- Competitive Salary and market leading benefits package
- Chance to work with clients who are at a FTSE 100 level
- Access to the most sophisticated tools available
- Work with highly skilled and experienced team
- Gain experience from working with clients from every sector across the board
If you are interested in this Solution Architect Role simply hit the apply button below.
Experience: 0 yrs