This opportunity is with one of Belfast's most exciting tech companies that continually redefines how software is bought, sold, managed and secured.
As a result of several new Greenfield projects, this company is adding further exceptional Software Engineer's who will become a key contributors to the team. As a cloud-first platform, most of the UI work will be web-app but it is expected that the engineer will be able to contribute to the platform as a whole when required.
Operating out of a brand new facility in Belfast City Centre you will join a highly skilled team that always strive to use the most advanced technologies available in the market (Go / React).
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people
To qualify for this role, you will have the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience with a mainstream all-purpose programming language
- Experience of Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
- Experience / knowledge of Go
- Understanding of cloud computing principles - AWS desirable
Desirable Personal Qualities:
- Active member in the local tech community
- Passionate about self-learning
- Highly motivated and relentless in solving problems
- Natural creativity in completing technical tasks
- Prepared to go the extra mile when the team is up against it
- Achieves the right balance of confidence and respect
- Work From Home
- Pension - 4-5% employer (no employee contribution required)
- Bonus paid quarterly – 10% (based on company performance – but has been paying out)
- Health Insurance – for self and family included
- Critical Illness x 4
- Stock Options
- Perks Crad
- Enhanced Paternity
- Childcare vouchers
For a confidential chat about this exciting Software Engineer role (or any other) please give Conor Mullan a call on 0044 2895 211 121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 2-3 yrs