The Role – Senior Front-End Developer
A fantastic Senior Front-End Developer role is available now within a well-respected Digital Agency in Belfast. Join a team that recognises and rewards individual talent whilst working in a well-rounded team.
What does the company do?
The company is widely trusted to delivery top quality solutions across a range of services including Design, Branding and Web Development. They work with a plethora of top quality clients across the UK and further afield – many of which are well-known house hold names.
Why should I be interested in this Senior Front-End Developer role?
- Work closely with well-known clients – this may be on site or from the office, there are no closed doors and exposure here could be invaluable to your development
- Lead as an authoritative figure on the Front-End
- Take the reins and put your stamp on projects and drive the team forward
- Push the boundaries and let your creative personality flourish
- Join an established and growing company
- Opportunity to travel outside of Europe to interact with clients – this is not a requirement
- Gain experience working across a varied range of projects in a fast-paced environment
- Have your opinion valued and skills put to the test
Company Benefits for a Senior Front-End Developer include:
- Up to £35,000
- MacBook/Laptop provided
- Office in a fantastic Belfast City location – open and inviting office space, perfect for creative individuals
- Large stocked beer fridge for Friday afternoon beers
- Regular team events – lunch/breakfast/nights out/social events – usually once a month
- Flexible working practices around appointments etc
- On site kitchen area
- Opportunity to upskill and challenge yourself – put your hand up for projects and you won’t be overlooked
What do I need to get this Senior Front-End Developer role?
- At least 3+ years’ experience in a Front-End Web Development capacity
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS
For more information about this Senior Front-End Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Connor McLernon on 02895 211 121 for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme.
Experience: 2-3 yrs