Senior DevOps Engineer (Belfast, Up to £75K) The Company
My client is an international powerhouse who aim is to move their customers into the modern age. A digital transformation giant with clients across the globe are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their talented team to further their reach into the U.K and European market.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for coding, testing and correcting software solutions. In addition the Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and creating relationships with prestige clients, developing and evolving the company.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a DevOps environment
- Knowledgeable with cloud automation tools (Ansible preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of Red Hat product stack
- Understanding of RHEL 6 or 7
- Python or Ruby experience
- Strong experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Why should I apply for this Senior DevOps Engineer role?
- Above the market rate salary (£65-£75000)
- Work with a Red Hat premier partner, with exposure to Red Hat code
- Work with prestigious, world famous clients – gaining experience from many different sectors
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible with remote working
To discuss this role in total confidence, click apply via the link below or give Paddy Burns at realTime a call.
If this isn’t the role for you, feel free to pass the link on to friends or family members who may be interested.
Experience: 2-3 yrs