With this role, you can expect to enjoy:
- Salary up to £45k
- Autonomy on projects in a supportive environment – help is there when you need it, but by and large, this company let’s you run with it
- Outstanding office facilities ensuring you will work in a first-class environment – this company operates out of a first-class tech hub. modern and spacious office environment, work in top facilities in the heart of Belfast city centre
- Work with the latest technology stack (gain exposure to React, Node, Blockchain and all the most popular OOO languages)
- Bonus up to 10% meaning you will be rewarded for over-performance
- Career progression opportunities that allow you to progress meritocratically through the business
- Pension contributions four times larger than the national average helping you prepare for your future
- Work with some of the best technology minds in Belfast – this is a great place to learn
- Stability – this company has thrived in Belfast for over a decade. You will enjoy a career with this company as opposed to worrying about your future
Ideally, you should bring the following to the role:
- At least three years’ experience in a Test Automation role
- Proficiency with with a scripting or Software Development language
About this company:
Established technology innovator that has had a Belfast presence for over a decade.
How to learn more?
Give Francis Maxwell at realTime recruitment a call!
QA, Automation, Software Test
Experience: 0 yrs