Project Manager (Digital Transformation)
Project Manager | Bonus Scheme | Flexible working hours |Relaxed and Flexible Workplace | Salary Up to £35k | Work with clients across a range of industries
What does the Company do?
This business is a leader in its field, some of the awards they have won for their work are testament to this.
A business that prides itself on delivering a high quality service to its clients across the public and private sector to ensure that they lead the way in digital transformation.
Why should I be interested in the Project Manager role?
- Salary up to £35000
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible and Relaxed Working Environment
- Pension Contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme
What will I be doing as a Project Manager?
- Providing strong leadership and direction to the project teams
- Be involved in all aspects of the SDLC
- Agreement of projects within budget and within time constraints
What do I need to secure this job as a Project Manager
- Proven track record delivering high quality complex projects
- Solid background within web development
- 3rd level qualification ideally within IT
- Effective problem solving skills
- Experience working with one or more agile frameworks
- Excellent time management skills
- Adaptable to change as and when is required
For a chat about this exciting Project Manager role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please give Lisa Doran a call
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 2-3 yrs