Java Technical Lead Software Engineer | Belfast City Centre
Cyber Security | Established Start-Up
Salary up to £40,000 | Potential for shares
Server-side Java, React, Big Data
As businesses transition towards cloud storage and the use of cryptocurrencies increases, the risk of online vulnerability is at an all time high. This is a unique opportunity for you to join a company who's at the forefront of preventing such costly attacks.
Working primarily with enterprise customers with medium to large scale networks, my client provides complete insight into network performance & intrusion detection using Big Data Analytics.
With Belfast selected as the new R & D hub, this is an exciting time for a lead Java Engineer to come onboard.
- Strong server-side Java or C++ experience
- 3+ years development experience
- Exposure to React
- Big Data experience
- Graduate roles also available!
Why should I be interested?
- An opportunity to join a small yet motivated team making a real difference in the cyber security space
- Have a genuine say in the direction of the company from the newly established Belfast R & D centre
- Innovation is encouraged - no unnessary bureaucracy when it comes to making decisions
- Opportunity to work on projects with big names in retail / Telecoms
- This company has beenm nominated for major Security awards
- 10% Bonus
- 2 Days Work From Home
- City Centre location
For a chat about this exciting Java Engineer role (or any other) in the strictest confidence please contact Conor Mullan.
If this Lead Java position is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs