My client is a fast growing UK-based Fintech start-up that has a number of Global Tier-One Investment Banks as clients.
Through machine learning and big data analytics, this company have revolutionised how businesses take control and realise the true potential of their workplace data.
This pioneering and multi-award-winning team harness the power of AI to transform workplace data to cut costs, reduce risks, increase productivity and improve customer service.
After securing the next phase of investment from a major UK Bank, this company are looking to add to their team in Belfast.
What will I be doing?
Design, implement and articulate our solution both to customers and to internal stakeholders
Provide expert pre-sales & technical assistance
- Work with the Product Manager and Engineering to define new requirements and deliver solutions based on customer requirements
What do I need?
- Proven experience working with customers and technology partners
Experience implementing Enterprise Software, Cloud Platforms, IaaS, PaaS, or Virtual Infrastructure software
Self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and autonomously.
Hands-on knowledge in the following areas:
· Java Enterprise Applications
· Management of Relational Database systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field, or equivalent technical degree
- Very Flexible Work from home options (3 days per week)
- Share Options
- Annual Bonus
- Excellent Culture
For a chat about this Technical Implementation Consultant role (or any other) please contact Conor Mullan on 02895 211 121 in strictest confidence or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this particular role is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 1-2 yrs