Java Architect (Serverless) - Up to £85k
FOMO – ‘Fear of missing out’
Defined: Feeling that an exciting or interesting event may currently be happening elsewhere
Whilst there is probably a lot less of this right now, no one enjoys that feeling of missing out!
This is my clients core aim – their industry leading ecommerce platform provides customers with a tailored service making sure they never miss the best.
Where will you come in?
- You’ll be at the heart of the new Belfast owned projects as you design the architecture that will scale the core systems
- Advance the consumer experience through the latest tech
- Select the latest & most efficient tools to build out a new greenfield product suite
This role will suit you if:
- You think ‘Cloud first’ – AWS ideally
- You enjoy working Full Stack – Java / React / Node
- You're proficient with a range of Server side languages - Java, Go, Python, Ruby
- You possess a DevOps mindset
- You’ve worked in a microservices based architecture (Kubernetes / Docker)
It’ll be your role to influence the stack, currently:
You’ll join a company as they hover around that illusive ‘sweet spot’ size. A far cry away from massive organisations with legacy tech, these guys operate in a decisive, nimble and impressive way.
Naturally, remote interview processes and virtual onboarding is no issue.
Get in touch below to hear more
Experience: 2-3 yrs