iOS Mobile Developer (Junior & Senior positions available)
Are you the type of person who always sticks up for the underdog?
We see small business eaten up by large ones day in day out, but what if your development skills could keep a small, family run business in competition with the "big guys".
Why should I be interested?
- Attractive salary to ensure you're paid your worth in a competitive market
- Work from home options (post covid)
- Full flexibility and autonomy - no one breathing down your neck!
- Plenty of training resources to keep progressing your skill set
- Supportive and inclusive bunch with plenty of social events
What do I need?
- 2+ years' experience developing customer facing mobile apps
- A strong portfolio of apps
- Expert knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- Ideally experience migrating from Objective-C to Swift
Who will I be working with?
Join a multidisciplinary team of experts building a platform that lifts local business owners and gives them a shot in the spotlight. The CEO is just one of the underdogs this company has helped bring continued success and many others across the globe.
If you work within the iOS Development space and want an exciting new challenge, call Chantelle from RealTime Recruitment today to find out more.
Experience: 1-2 yrs