An Infrastructure Solution Architect is required for one of Europe’s most successful Digital Consultancy’s. The Infrastructure Solution Architect will be responsible for leading highly talented, multi-skilled agile teams throughout the design and delivery of complete solutions.
A European Powerhouse who deliver bespoke, custom solutions to clients from every sector imaginable. My client boasts one of the most sophisticated teams in the country who have access to the most advanced and modern tools on the market.
What skills do I need to apply for this Infrastructure Solution Architect role?
- Infrastructure delivery exposure (OS, Virtualisation, Storage, Networking and Cloud Platforms)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Puppet, Ansible)
- Continuous Integration experience
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Ability to negotiate and communicate with Customer Architects
Why should I apply for this Infrastructure Solution Architect Role?
- Salary up to £55K
- Exposure to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible working hours (remote working opportunities)
- Annual Bonus
For a confidential chat about this exciting Infrastructure Solution Architect role (or any other) please give Paddy Burns a call on 028 9521 1121 – or simply apply via the link below. Why not avail of our £250 referral scheme and share this role within your own network of friends and family?
Experience: 0 yrs