Automation QA Engineer (Consultancy, Limited Travel, Belfast Based)
My client, a recent entrant to Northern Ireland is taking the market by storm with its unique, innovative ideas and plans to bring products to market at a global scale. A well-known consultancy, has chosen Belfast as their new “Tech Hub” and plan to drive many exciting projects from Belfast itself.
What does the company do?
Unlike traditional consultancies, my client is keen to develop their digital side of the business and have massive plans, locally, to provide new technical solutions for a wide range of clients- across various industry sectors- including Commercial, Healthcare, FS and Government sectors. The areas that the consultancy work with is continually growing, and they are open to expanding this depending on individual’s interests, that come into the business. This is a massive opportunity for ambitious, confident individuals that want to make a career in consultancy!
Why should I be interested in this Automation QA Engineer role?
- Fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to various industries, without the extensive travel of traditional consultancies – they will bring the work to you!
- You will be involved with the company’s drive with innovation- and bring new ideas to the table
- Opportunities to gain Cloud certifications from Associate level to Architect level
- Career progression- if you impress, and prove your worth within the company- they will promote!
Benefits for an Automation QA Engineer include:
- Salary up to £55,000
- 10% annual bonus
- Strong Pension Scheme – up to 8%
- Private Healthcare/Dental
- Excellent working environment- new offices are on the way!
What do I need to secure this Automation QA Engineer job?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Automation role
- Technical Skills: Java, Selenium, Cucumber- any other Automation frameworks will be considered
- Must have previous experience implementing and developing test plans, test cases and procedures
- Ability to code and script is essential
- Must be willing to work in a client facing environment
For more information about this Automation QA role role (or any other) please apply via the link below or get in touch with Emma Douds for a confidential chat.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme.
Experience: 0 yrs