MCS are delighted to be working with an ambitious financial services company who are seeking to recruit a Trainee Financial Advisor for their new graduate program. This is a excellent and very rare opportunity within Northern Ireland.
The Belfast based company are happy to announce their new graduate program which will see the successful candidate go on a 4/5 year journey to become a qualified financial advisor. With over 30 years experience and numerous professionals to learn from, there is no better place to start your career within the financial services.
You will be learning from and shadowing financial advisors and paraplanners with the potential of becoming level 4 qualified after 2 years. The graduate programme offers full exam support, study leave and payments as well as the opportunity to work alongside leading professionals.
- £15,000 PA rising to £16,500 after year 1
- £19,000 PA once level 4 qualified
- £22,000 PA year 3
- £25,000 - £30,000 year 4+
- 20 days holidays + 12 stats
- Full exam support and payments
- 33 hour week (Monday - Friday)
- Degree educated (finance related)
- Good understanding within financial services
- Driven to succeed and have a high work eithic
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Financial Services Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
Experience: 0 yrs