MCS Group is recruiting a Sustainable Agriculture Manager for our client in Belfast, who are a leading provider of environmental, animal, and human health solutions and a key influencer in driving health and sustainability throughout the food chain.
With a global presence supplying innovative nutritional solutions and technical expertise this will be a critical role in the Sustainability side of the business where you will make a real difference.
As the Sustainable Agriculture Manager, you will be highly motivated with excellent communication skills and be responsible for developing sectoral sustainability strategies to help grow and foster customer relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that has a true passion and experience for sustainability, research, and strategy development.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor and/or master's degree in agriculture, Environmental Science or related subject
- Experience in developing sustainability strategy
- Experience in stakeholder engagement
- Excellent knowledge of, and keen interest in, agricultural sector, policy and environmental issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build constructive working relationships and work collaboratively with others
- Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively and work under pressure, alongside strong ICT skills with the ability to be flexible, adaptable, and work well in a team and unsupervised.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google
Experience: 0 yrs