Senior HR Operations Manager - Financial Services
Due to success and continued growth, our Belfast based international financial services client wishes to recruit an experienced HR Operations Manager on a full-time permanent basis, a role that reports directly to the Operations Director.
The organisation is based in multiple locations globally, therefore this key role will help support the organisations workforce as the business continues to expand and move into new areas. The successful Senior HR Operations Manager will manage the HR function, acting as a trusted advisor to leadership and employees on the full range of day-to-day HR issues. This is a very diverse, operational HR role, critical in supporting the company's growth plans and it's an exciting time to join the business!
- Manage the HR function
- Build and manage the day-to-day HR operations, including activities such as employee contracts, on-boarding, induction, probation, exit, termination, etc.
- Responsible for all internal staff processes and the onboarding of joiners
- Develop and optimise processes, policies and procedures
- Keu point of contact for employees on a wide range of queries related to HR policies, procedures, and benefits.
- Responsible for employee operations (e.g., visas, accommodation, travel to client sites, medical insurance, training).
- Responsible for the delivery of the Professional/Personal Development Program
- Work closely with the Finance Department on expenses, bonuses, reconciliations etc
- Ensure monthly payroll files are accurate and provided to the payroll team on time.
- Improve communications to enhance employee engagement
- Work with the Operations Director and Executive providing accurate reporting and ensure continuous improvement.
- Champion the culture and values strategy and Health and Well-Being Strategy
- Deliver an excellent administrative support to the team.
- CIPD qualified (level 7 or postgraduate qualification, or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5-7 years senior HR generalist experience
- Professional services or financial services sector experience
- Experience of managing/supervising a team
- Strong knowledge and practical experience of UK Employment law, essential
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent written, reporting and systems skills
- Excellent salary & benefits
- Private health care
- Educational assistance
- Subsidised gym membership
- New, permanent opportunity
- Impressive, global organisation in growth mode
- Belfast city centre location
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Ryan Calvert, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 02890 235456, or send an up to date CV through the link provided.
MCS Group - CIPD Awards NI Headline Sponsor 2021
Experience: 0 yrs