MCS Group is delighted to be working closely with a new team to Belfast focused building out leading software for the insurance industry. They are looking for security specialists to come in and help support the security function of this team.
This is a small operation Belfast with a significant global presence within the financial technology space. They are looking for a security specialist to word alongside the Security team lead to help support and develop this function.
- This is a dynamic team where you will be helping to create security strategy and plans.
- You will be working to implementing security functions from a compliance and GDPR perspective, addressing areas of risk and compliance.
- You will be helping to support the PCI compliance function of the company.
- You might have previous experience working for a financial institution or within the FinTech space however this is not essential.
- You should have had exposure in working to develop a company's security architecture.
- You may have experience in PCI compliance.
- You should have examples of working within this space to help draw up new and improve upon existing security features.
This is a very open role with an excellent salary and package with the ability to get involved in a world-class team taking on a unique role within a high-established company new to Belfast but significant global impact.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs