Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a leading, global Financial Services firm to recruit for a Trade Management Analyst. This is a full-time and permanent role.
My client is continuing to grow their team in Belfast, and are looking for a hard-working and motivated Trade Management Analyst to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity that gives a high exposure to a variety of duties and responsibilities.
You will be working in a surveillance role to ensure trades are managed through to settlement and reconciled.
Typical duties include:
- Review and reconcile trade activity in line with internal/external compliance factors
- Liaise with internal teams on any issues needing attention and escalating potential issues
- Allocating trades through to settlement
- Ensure accuracy is upheld throughout the client lifecycle
- Data entry and account reconcilation
- Strong academics and educated to Degree level
Experience in a trading operations role
- Strong data input and attention to detail skills
- At least 3 years experience in a trading operations role
The salary for this role is dependent on experience.
*Kindly note, due to receiving a very high level of applications per role it isn't possible for us to individually feedback to candidates who are not meeting the criteria at this time. We thank you for understanding.*
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs