Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside a leading Financial Services company in Belfast, to recruit for a Pensions Administrator. This role is full time & permanent with excellent opportunity for career development and growth.
A well established and high performing Financial Services company, based in Belfast. Close to transport routes and with parking available nearby, the office is convenient for people travelling from Belfast & the Greater Belfast area. The company are building out their team and are invested in their staff and personal development, making it a great option for candidates wanting to develop their career within Financial Services.
You will be working as part of a high-performing team, in order to deliver exceptional administration within appropriate timescales to key clients. Typical duties would include:
- Inputting client/customer data into internal systems and ensuring this is maintained/kept up-to-date with any action taken
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key customers through telephone, email and written communication
- Ensure technical knowledge is consistently kept up-to-date in order to provide accurate responses to members
- Manage each business case effectively and provide updates to clients when appropriate
- Provide feedback to team members on how to improve existing processes as and when these are identified
- Build strong working relationships with teams in the wider business and externally with appropriate stakeholders
- Other administrative duties required to fulfil role successfully
- GCSE Maths and English - Grade C and above
- 12 months' administrative experience within an office
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages and general IT skills
- Educated to A-Level/Degree level
- Experience working within Pensions
- QPA, DPC or working towards PMI
Salary for this role is between £18,000 - £22,000 with a great benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs