Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a leading, global Financial Services firm, to recruit for a Financial Services Graduate with their Operations team. This is a full-time and permanent opportunity.
Our client has been operating on an international basis with offices across the globe. They are continuing to grow their team in Belfast, and are looking for a hard-working and motivated recent graduate to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity that gives a high exposure to a variety of duties and responsibilities.
You will be working within the Prime Brokerage Operations Team, to provide first class support on a range of tasks in relation to Settlements, Trade Input and Corporate Actions.
Typical duties include:
- Ensure transactions are matched and instructed accurately within given timescales.
- Booking trades onto relevant systems.
- Raise notification of corporate actions within a timely matter.
- Assist in pre and post production issue troubleshooting of trade settlements.
- Effectively report bugs and errors to development teams for resolution on trading platforms.
- Proactively review existing procedures and ensure that systems meet functional and design requirements.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality is maintained.
- Degree educated, ideally within Financial Services.
- Demonstrates a professional business demeanor and ability to work with a sense of urgency.
- Good written and verbal English communications skills.
- Desire to build a career within the Financial Services industry.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
- 3- 8 months experience working in Professional Services.
The salary for this role is £22,000 - £25,000 and offers a great benefits package.
*Kindly note, due to receiving a very high level of applications per role it isn't possible for us to individually feedback to candidates who are not meeting the criteria at this time. We thank you for understanding.*
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs