Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting exclusively for a Mortgage and Protection Administrator on behalf of a leading Mortgage Brokerage based in Belfast. This is a full-time and permanent position.
Specialising in Mortgages and Protection, our client has had significant growth over the past couple of years and are now wishing to add to their high-performing team.
You will be responsible for providing first class, professional support to a team of Mortgage Advisers and their clients. Duties in this role will include but are not limited to:
- Booking appointments with new and existing customers
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders to include Banks, Building Societies and Solicitors
- Processing Mortgage and Protection Applications
- Gathering product documentation and requesting quotes based on factfind information
- End-to-end case management to ensure smooth completion and updating internal databases
- Providing customers with updates on their application(s)
- Writing suitability reports
- 6 months+ experience gained in an Administration role within Professional Services
- Good customer service and case management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
- Knowledge of Mortgage and/or Protection products
Salary for this role is between £19,000 - £23,000 and also offers exam support if required.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96207050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs