Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a leading, global Financial Services firm, to recruit for an Operations Analyst. This is a full-time and permanent opportunity.
Our client has been operating on an international basis with offices across the globe. They are continuing to grow their team in Belfast, and are looking for hard-working and motivated Operations Analysts to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity that gives a high exposure to a variety of duties and responsibilities.
You will be working within the Execution Services team, providing first class services to the wider UK operation. You will be responsible for ensuring timely allocation of trades, reconciliations, broker invoicing and operational support.
Typical duties include:
- Review and reconcile client/broker trade activity in line with Mifid II timescales
- Conduct due diligence/KYC compliance procedures on new clients/vendors/brokers
- Liaise with the Client Relationship Managers on any issues needing attention
- Assist in monthly/bi monthly invoice procedures to ensure timely payment of soft dollar research commissions
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Data entry, account reconciliation and trading
- Strong academics and educated to Degree level
1-2 years' work experience in Operations
Knowledge of investment types and financial markets
- Experience providing excellent customer service whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Experience in commission management services
The salary for this role is £22,000 - £26,000 and offers a great benefits package.
*Kindly note, due to receiving a very high level of applications per role it isn't possible for us to individually feedback to candidates who are not meeting the criteria at this time. We thank you for understanding.*
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs