Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a specialist Financial Services company based in Belfast City Centre, to recruit for a Client Relationship Manager. This is a full time and permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
My client is focused on providing Pension solutions to stakeholders, to help them achieve specific financial objectives. This is an exciting time to join the business as they are currently undergoing a period of growth due to their success in the market.
The responsibilities will include providing a range of administrative duties and also dealing with client affairs in relation to specialist Pension products. This is an excellent opportunity for those coming with experience directly in Financial Planning support, or from wider Professional Services who are keen on going into the Financial industry.
Typical duties would include:
* Providing professional customer service to new and existing clients via telephone, email and face to face when required.
* Using various software to create, record and update client records and ensuring these are kept up-to-date for compliance purposes.
* Obtain and anaylse policy specific information as and when appropriate, to include a high level of detail and accuracy.
* Facilitate various Pension payments when required.
* Continue to develop your knowledge and understanding of any change in legislation and processes, internally and externally, which may impact your role.
* Other administrative duties required to fulfil role successfully.
* 1 years+ experience coming from a Professional Services background (Financial Planning, Accountancy, Compliance, Legal, Banking)
* Strong numerical and literacy skills.
* Ability to work independently and have a driven approach.
* Pensions administration experience
The salary for this role is dependent on experience, with a great benefits package + bonus and opportunities for career development.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs