Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a specialist Financial Services company based in Belfast City Centre, to recruit for a Client Support Administrator. This is a full time and permanent position.
My client is focused on providing Pension solutions to stakeholders, to help them achieve their desired financial outcomes. This is an exciting time to join the business as they are currently undergoing significant growth due to their success in both local and uk wide markets.
The responsibilities will include providing a range of administrative duties and also dealing with client affairs in relation to Pensions. This is an excellent opportunity for those coming with experience directly in Financial Planning support, or from wider Professional Services who eager to break into the Financial Services industry.
Typical duties would include:
* Providing professional customer service to new and existing clients via telephone, email and face to face when required.
* Using various software to create, record and update client records - ensuring these are kept up to date for compliance purposes.
* Obtain and analyse policy specific information to include a high level of detail and accuracy.
* Facilitate various Pension payments and keeping a record of these.
* Continue to develop knowledge and understanding of any change in legislation and processes, both internally and externally.
* Other office administrative duties required.
* 1 years+ experience coming from a Professional Services background (Financial Planning, Accountancy, Compliance, Legal, Banking)
* Strong numerical and literacy skills.
* Ability to work independently and have a driven approach.
* Pensions administration experience
The salary for this role is dependent on experience, with a great benefits package + bonus and opportunities for career development.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs