Your new company
A well known Public Sector Organisation based in Belfast
Your new role
Our client are rolling out a new project portfolio management system. This new system will replace a number of bespoke systems which are at end of life. There will be considerable business change associated with the new system. This job role will involve
- Delivering the business change process associated with the PPM, supporting individuals to adapt, change and behave differently to maximise the benefits of PPM;
- Develop and maintain good relationships with Divisional Champions and Branch staff and support these staff in their role to promoting the new system;
- Deliver a comprehensive change programme including communications and training across the organisation
- The delivery of a comprehensive change management programme in relation to the roll out of PPM;
- Liaise with Divisional and Branch Champions, interpret the requirements and negotiate with Project Team, to provide appropriate advice and solutions to reflect the overall change programme and individual work stream requirements:
- Delivery of a comprehensive training programme for relevant staff;
- Delivery of a comprehensive communication programme for relevant staff; Communicate change initiatives with internal and external stakeholders.
- Executing, managing, monitoring and reviewing activities, in accordance with the project management requirements.
- Any other duties appropriate to the grade and nature of the post.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 2 years' experience in change management;
- Experience of developing and delivering training programmes;
- Knowledge of change management approaches, and the ability to flex these to best suit the project team, to ensure embedding and adoption of the change and realisation of benefits
- A passion for sharing knowledge; driving desired behaviours through a coaching mentality
- Excellent communication skills; with the ability to translate messages and information for many differing audience needs
What you'll get in return
51 week contract
Free parking onsite with some remote working options
£16.18 per hour
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs