Trade Management Manager
- Abacus Group are working with a leading global inter-dealer broker to recruit for a Trade Management Manager to join the Belfast team. You will be working with a company going through considerable growth over the next year.
- Managing, motivating and leading the Trade Management team
- Monitor trade flows via the in-house exception monitoring tools
- Undertake intra-day/month actions to ensure that trades are processed, reconciled & invoiced correctly
- Undertake UAT and general testing of systems and processes as and when they change, including out of hours support as required, to support the checkout of weekend system upgrades
- Uploading Client credit limits into the screen, creating both internal and external User logins and maintaining the various product admin properties in the database
- Represent Trade management as a stakeholder in any relevant project meetings
- Performing the 'give-up' of trades across multiple exchanges with various local nuances & clearing times.
- Setting up Client Static data at our clearers as well as internal Middle office and Billing systems
- Extensive interaction with our clients, clearers and brokers to ensure timely pick up of trades
- Liaising with Brokers to manage trade exceptions
- Escalating unclaimed trades and ensuring margin provisions are in place
- Performing reconciliations for all cash accounts with our clearers
- Review ETD trading on a daily basis to ensure the company has a flat book, escalating residual balances
- Liaising with Clients to resolve trade queries
- Must be legally eligible to work in the UK
- Deep financial services operations knowledge and experience
- Strong, demonstrable experience of effectively managing a team within a capital markets or financial services operations environment
- Strong proven experience in the management of a multiple teams that operates under pressure
- Experienced in building and establishing teams, and through mentoring, empowering team members to achieve and deliver against evolving goals
- Excellent basic salary on offer and great reward package!!
- Nicky Strutt - firstname.lastname@example.org
Those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs