Vacancy Reference: 18906
We are currently recruiting for a Statistics Officer for the Belfast area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Monday to Friday consisting of 37.5hours per week, with an hourly rate of £9.35. This vacancy is expected to last for 3 months.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Main role is to create interactive data dashboards using PowerBI to assist in the dissemination of a wide range of data to support Brexit related work
- This is a short-term project to gather data, prepare metadata and make available through interactive dashboards internally to selected staff
- Main duties will include sourcing data within the department, preparing metadata, quality assuring the data, loading to SQL and preparing interactive dashboards for use within the department
- Demonstrations of the developed dashboards and desk-side training for a small number of users may be required
- Numerate individuals with an aptitude for data visualisation
- Experience of using SQL and PowerBI would be an advantage
- Ability to understand large complex data structures and devise solutions to deal with invalid and inconsistent data
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good time management and project management skills
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers receive a first class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Candidates will be required to obtain a Standard Access NI check at a cost of £18
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.