Vacancy Reference - 16186
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Information Officer to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm and expected to last until the end of March 2019. The following duties will be required -
* Responsibility for development and delivery of actions on the NOVA Communications & Engagement Action Plan.
* Working with senior Management and operations business area to identify communication needs, developing and delivering communication solutions, providing creative input into the development of solutions, undertaking research and ensuring that all outputs comply with Company Guild and Brand Guidelines
* Liaising with Graphic Designer, Internal Communications, Departmental Communications and Press Office
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* Post Holder should have experience in communications with 2 years' experience
* Hold a relevant 3rd level qualification
* Experience in drafting papers and have used the plain English approach to producing communications
* Excellent communication, Interpersonal and project management skills, Copy writing (for press and web) and proof reading
* Ability to analyse information
* Good working knowledge of MS Office
Candidates will be required to obtain a Basic Access NI check at a cost of £26.00
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.