Vacancy Reference: 17772
We are currently recruiting for a Band 4 Project Technician for the Belfast area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Monday to Friday consisting of 37.5 per week hours per week, with an hourly rate of £10.20. This vacancy is expected to last until March 2020.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research, collation and presentation of information and reports as necessary
- Taking appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone and other enquiries, ensuring effective messaging and "bring forward" systems are in place and that the necessary follow up action is undertaken
- To service all meetings including the preparation and timely issue of agenda and papers, production of minutes and the progression of minutes
- Responsible for initiating and follow up action arising from various meetings pertaining to eHealth projects
- Engage in personal and professional development to maintain a high level of relevant knowledge and skills
- Development of knowledge of the relevant business areas associated with the ICT service or Project
- Have worked for at least 3 years in a general administrative, or project support role within an office environment
- GCSE Mathematics & English (Grades A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification AND 2 x A Levels equivalent OR higher qualification AND have worked for at least 18 months in a general administrative, or project support role within an office environment
- At least 6 months experience in the use of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Organisation which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post
- Knowledge of the structure and key business of Health & Social Care
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.