Premiere People Healthcare are seeking to recruit qualified Physiotherapists for NHS Trust across Northern Ireland.
Band 5 Duties
- To provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment for all referred patients.
- Responsible for assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Responsible for the management of a caseload including the maintenance of clinical records
- To be aware of current legislation in relation to the post
- To maintain close liaison both formally and informally with other disciplines
- To be aware of and to comply with all Trust and Departmental policies.
- Undertake such other duties as may be assigned from time to time in the light of future developments
Band 5 Criteria
- BSc Physiotherapy or equivalent qualification
- Registration as a physiotherapist with the Health Professions Council (HPC)
- Effective communication skills
Band 6 Duties
- Provide a high standard physiotherapy service to all patients.
- Perform advanced physiotherapeutic assessment of patients with diverse and complex physical and psychological conditions, to provide a diagnosis and deliver an individualised treatment programme.
- Hold responsibility for own caseload and be responsible for a defined area of service/patient type, working without direct supervision.
- Undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner.
- Supervise, educate and assess the performance of physiotherapy students as required.
- Where appropriate, to provide education; advice and support to patients/carers on home management.
- To report and deal with any accident or untoward event which should take place in any area of work where present.
Band 6 Criteria
- Diploma / Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Registered with the Health Professions Council as a physiotherapist
- 3 years post registration experience
For more information please contact a member of the Healthcare Team on 02890 720104.
Experience: 0 yrs