Band 5 Physiotherapist Belfast
As the leading supplier for Healthcare Staff in Northern Ireland, Premiere People Healthcare are currently recruiting for a band 5 Physiotherapist for Belfast.
The main duties of this role are:
- Responsible for assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Responsible for the management of a caseload including the maintenance of clinical records
- To maintain own clinical professional development (CPD) and to compile and maintain a personal CPD portfolio.
- To be aware of current legislation in relation to the post
- To maintain close liaison both formally and informally with other disciplines
- To be aware of and to comply with all Trust and Departmental policies.
- To be prepared to take in-service training programmes and to share specialised knowledge with colleagues.
- To co-operate and assist with the provision of out of hours emergency services as required.
- Participate in staff appraisal scheme, at least annually.
- To assist in the supervision of less experienced staff and students
- Undertake such other duties as may be assigned from time to time in the light of future developments.
- In response to continued service development, the post holder will be required to undertake flexible working including extended working , seven day working or on call duties as determined by operational requirement
- BSc/Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Health& Care Professions Council (HCPC) Registration
- Full current driving licence with access to a car
- Experience in Orthopaedic's and trauma would be desired but not essential
If you or someone you know may be interested in this post please contact the Healthcare team on 02890720104 for more information.
Experience: 0 yrs